Friday, July 30, 2010

Ginger ninja!

Have been eating bacon and eggs toasted sandwich almost everyday. Fatty. So I pretended to be healthy and got a healthy sandwich instead. I got ham and boiled eggs sandwich! BOOYA!
Spent 3 hours tubing dance crew clips. Quest Crew. Poreotics. Jabbawokeez. Please marries me! I want to be in a crew. I secretly battled myself. It was j v mirror_j. No one won. We called it truce when I tried doing a turtle spin on my back and then I ripped my pants. Then I laughed. But no one else did. Battle me?

This person might battle me. It's his birthday today. Ola!

Happy birthday homie! He is sooooo funny.

[source: a_ditty]

I also found 100's and 1000's on my car seat today. Im onto you fairies! Well played fairies well played. I tried to flick them out of the car on the highway but it hit me in the face.

Pointless rambling. I'm sorry! Peace and love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha!