Saturday, July 10, 2010

It all goes back to the cheeseburgerrr. Period.


Conversation I had with my dear friend! Names have been changed to protect the innocent. Save the world. Save the cheerleader.

*: It's so cold in my room when I breathe there's steam. In. my. room. Unbelieveable.
J: That's very cold!! Wear an extra pair of undies, it works.
J: I just had an image.. you were Harry Potter, and the dementors were coming!!
*: Hahaha. That would make my Saturday so much more interesting. I'll be fighting them in my PJ's then I'll be outnumbered and then you can rescue me with your 'Patronus'.
J: But you're Harry, and you have the stronger Patronus. I can be Ron and throw my rat at them and knock them over!
*: But I'm still drunk, so my Patronus might come out as 'Penis' instead. Red heads are awesome. I like redheads.
J: Hahaha. Hilarious. I think the word penis is hilarious. PENIS. Ronald McDonald is a red head. He's also called Ron. He has a friend who's called Grim-ace. Like.. THE GRIM (Harry's tea reading). But he's an eggplant. Whoa duuuuude, spin out. Harry Potter ripped of Maccas.


...
Was on my way home, and was hungry, so drove by maccas and bought a cheeseburger. Cheeseburger fogged up my car windows.... penis!


My life is pretty average.


No comments: