Tuesday, July 13, 2010

big heads and little seats.

Had a client clearance meeting today and after all the serious matters discussed, we were reflecting on the shooting that killed a retiring security guard. The finance director mentioned that his brother was training up to be a copper and they were taught to shoot the largest surface area, usually the torso, if ever in need. The client then went on to say "unless they had a really big head". I laughed out LOUD, BAHA only to be given the 'behave now' eye of death by my team. No one else found it funny. :(

I'm sorry for laughing. I wasn't laughing at the situation. Just the big head part. It's funny right. Right?!
On a side note, went to watch a movie today. The seats were particularly small today.
Luckily it was dark, so it could conceal the pain in trying to squeeze into them seats. If those seats were made out of paper, I would have destroyed the place.

 [ Escada Fall 2010 Campaign _ Milla Jovovich by Peter Lindbergh ]

No I'm not fat. Don't judge me. x

No comments: