Thursday, July 22, 2010

foot cramps and green tea lemon


Had a tough week, but am blessed to have met two amazing girls through work from my very first day.

Exhibit A - understands me. laughs with me at me. Is my little inspiration in all things rad, fashion-word, and creative. Makes me laugh unconditionally. Enjoys making little videos about quirky things. Foot cramps sux. I laughed so hard I had to shake a little dookie out of my pants.

Exhibit B - giggles. Cutest comments. Cute floral dresses. Shoes with one heel missing. Underlying ranga. Shares emails when we're being grilled by crazy manager. Shares bacon and egg sandwiches with me and made me a green tea with lemon. Laughs when no one else understands my jokes. We form part of the sisterhood of auditing pants.

i love you both very much. thanks for being my friends. if friends were like honey, id get my face stung a trillion times so that I could be friends with you. you know.. inflammed eyeballs, sausage lips. herpes face. yep. id do that. for you. period.


[stockholmstreetstlye]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

exhibit A sounds delicious. When can I meet her?

simpleinsanepunk said...

You see her every morning when you get out of bed! ;)

-simpleinsanepunk

Anonymous said...

(my comment did work after all!)