Thursday, May 19, 2011

Jetsons REUNITE.

Hello.

My first day consisted of being inducted for 10 minutes, then thrown into a team of 40 and reviewed interoffice memorandums from global entities. It also included discovering the most amazing cafeteria at the client. Beegeebees. Have you watched the Jetsons? Well this IS Jetsons FER reals. You pick up a tray, walk around and collect food, eat your food, put your tray onto this table, and the barcodes on all your little plates, and bowls somehow gets picked up by the scanner, which is displayed on the screen in front of you - how much you have eaten, your calories and how much it'd cost you, then you swipe a card, and BAM. YOU'RE FED. The food here is sex, I'm going to come home a fatso. Well, maybe biggest loser half way. HA!

Ok less talk more pictures..


This is en route to the subway. These trees are very good looking trees.


This is my pad. Bit of cardboard on the side of the subway. You know.. that's how I roll.

Went here over the weekend. 


Crazy Nakimise shopping street. Sht gets real in this street. Remember me telling you abt red bean cakes. Oh yeahhhh. I ate them like a little fat kid. 


The side of the Asakusajinja shrine. 


Tanman, this photo is for you. I followed this grandma. 


To find CHOCOLATE BANANAS!!! Teehee. I LOVE BANANAS!


Lies. Thankyou grandma for showing me this!! 


I also wanted to share this view with you. Want to know how I found it. I copied the locals. 


Asian camera pose. BAM! 


I live quite close to Ginza. They close off the street on weekends and put cute little umbrellas and set up benches in the middle of the street. I did it like a local. 


Till next update, I will leave you with the following photo. 


Yeah I know right. Where do these people come from. This isn't even peak hour. I would lift my feet off the ground, and be wedged between two business suited men, and next thing, I'd be brought to the end of the subway tunnel. That's how I travel to work. How do you do it?


Hope you're all fine and dandy. Love me please xx

1 comment:

GrandmaAL said...

SIICK SHOT BRO! Esp the granny on wheels. and also the handsome trees. i'd tap that. x