Friday, May 27, 2011

ahh regae laiiideee. Ya ya.

That's right. I ventured to Harajuku, Yoyogi, and sht got real. I followed the Meiji shrine and into a regae Jamaican festival in Yoyogi.

http://www.speakjamaican.com/glossary/

It was redonkulously laid back and suave. So I went up to the Jamaican speaking lad, told him to braid my hair into corn rows, the ends finished with dread locks, and I a-got-me-cool-on-ye. smooth.

Hit up Roppongi with party people CH and CT! These ladies are real sweet ladies! Baldie local tried his luck with good lookin' CH, but he got BRUSHED. She's mega good lookin, and married to funnyman JH who I am working with. He makes work redonkulously hilarity. And no, not all Australian's are convicts. But yes, I do ride a kangaroo to work, and yes their pouch is equivalent to a bicycle basket, bar streamers, and YES, we all carry boomerangs to fend off the few convicts that do exist. You know, things work a little differently down-under/in Oceania.

Oh. Shut up. You. me. Photo.

The Meiji shrine entrance. It was mammoth. 






Told you so. 

There were turtles in the garden. Bottom right corner.


Cant see them? Look harder!

Outside the shrine, there were pretty sweet kids on the drums, until some lady/man decided to ruin my show with their ridculously terrible regrowth. Your head needs some lovin.



Hung out with TS and MK at the Imperial Palace garden.



Trying to show the girls that you must be airborne in all photos. Like how we do them back home.


BAM!


Chyeeeaaahhh!



Love me! x

1 comment:

GrandmaAL said...

sounds like a mad awesome time jules. love ur air shot! xox