Sunday, September 19, 2010

fk yeah cute and girly shit

No joke. Thats the name of the blog that I 'borrowed' these photos from. How freaking awesome. Let me take you through what im thinking about today.

It's a beautiful day outside. But my friends live far far away. So..

Numero Uno - I want to buy all these cute places and give one to each of my bestest of friends and one for grandma, one for Dianne, and one for Ray. But will often visit Dianne's place so she can feed me.



Numero Duo - So this is how it'll look like from the front. Pretty swell.


Numero three-o  - truth is, I can't afford any of the aforementioned, but I can purchase you a polly's pocket home and you may stay there. How awesome were these polly's pockets. She has a friggen rocket lift. Whooaaa... spin out. A ROCKET LIFT.


Numero - Quatrofour-o - But the real truth is, I probably can't even afford a polly pocket.

However, I can give you love.

or happy pills.



[fuckyeahcuteandgirlyshit]

4 comments:

Ness said...

can i make a request for one of the pink ones.

simpleinsanepunk said...

of course dearest friend. of course! xx

GrandmaAL said...

bags me the orange one!

simpleinsanepunk said...

yewwhewwheww! Youre next to me grandma because I called dibbs on the yellow one!