Friday, June 10, 2011

hip hop hiphop happenings of J-pow

hey beautiful. happy birthday. 


The lady at the florist was lovely. So was her handywork with preparing the bouquet. It was impressive. So was the triangle bag. Only in Tokyo. ;) Hope you liked them sweet ccholmes. 

Visited Nippon Budokan with AF, TS and Uli to watch the 49th Aikido Demonstration. It was dope. I wanted to capture the force of these party peoples. 


Like how they do on the itineries. I copied them. 


BAM!

This is the grandmaster of Aikido, he is 83.


Then they got reals, and more people came. He busted a few caps. You know, like how the 83 year olds do.  


The size of the budokan.


That night we hit up Roppongi Hills. 


  Did I tell you how amazing the grandmaster was. Beegeebees! 83! One hand. You're out bad boy.


 Party rocked. The floor was so crowded we had to come up for air a few times. Bartender lady with legs up to her chin accidently dropped 100yen into my drink. I drank it. Then I caught the cold for the next few days. Dirty dirty 100 yen. Do not drink vodka cranbo with dirty 100 yen. Note to self. You will die. Someone couldve farted in their hand, and handed leg lady dirty 100 yen. Then drink becomes fart vodka cranbo. Get me? Good. Dont do it.




left the next morning to catch the first train home at 5:30. Living the dream. Hello youth. It's been a while. Stay for a while.

Same day, we hit up Odaiba. 

CY loving the love from the fish at the onsen park.


I peed in my pants. 


Beautiful hot spring parks. 


CY in the relaxation room. 


Historical car museum. 


Venus fort. We hid from the typhoon near these beautiful ladies. There were boobies.


The car slowly rolled over me when I refused to move. 


Hey babe, want a ride? No sorry, you're too fat. 



 Tokyo tower  on a clear post typhoon night. 




G'night tokyo town. 

See you in the morning. Nice and sweaty in the stinky humidity. All class. 

Love me.  x

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Love that last shot of the night lights thru the windows.
miss ur face dude!!

. said...

Was that Hot springs better than the one you all went to at the Blue Mountains ;]?

I'm glad you're having a FANTASTIC time Julie!

More posts! more Posts!

simpleinsanepunk said...

:) Miss you more girlies.
Definately different to the Blue Mts hot springs :)

xx