Saturday, April 16, 2011

she's back!


[ Pull & Bear Spring 2011 Campaign by Txema Yeste ]

So the other day.. it went down like THIS..

It featured Egg the Manager, G the Director, and Kel the Senior manager.
Egg, G and Kel were talking at my desk.
Egg was speaking to me, but they ended up talking to each other, so I sat down and continued with my work. Hid my head in my pooter and tap tap tapped away. http://www.typingtest.com/ Try it. It redonkulously makes you look like you're doing work. WIN.
Anywho..
Egg was talking to G about a job,- she was trying to reorganise her portfolio and Kels said 'Don't do it, you're a woman, its a man' job..'
So then I knew it was my cue, jumped up, and yelled, 'But EGG's got BALLS!'

I chortled, but the rest were in shock. I died. Please don't fire me.

But hey, I'm back!

Now I'm back on my couch watching Juno for the millionith time. Up to the bit where Junbug's dad wanted to punch bleeks in the weiner. HAHA! Come join me on the couch, i'll make hot cocoa and you may have ONE marshmellow. Just one! Don't be greedy, you already have me on the couch next to you. BAM!

xx Love me pls.

1 comment:

confessionsofaserialtraveller said...

LOL I think you got balls too babe for yelling at your managers. I have to try that writing test when I need to look busy