Monday, November 22, 2010

beers, chortles and great music from my spongebob boombox, best.

Thats how my Sunday arvo went down. You should all join me next time. Thankyou lovely weather.





[ Spring_Summer by Tomas Falmer for Stockholm Spring 2011]

Ps. today.. during training, I sent my lovelies a sametime.
This sametime conversation made me chortle. HARD.

J: tell ailsa shes rad
J: then go to the kitchen
J: and give her a banana
J: from me to her
J: actually walk up to her with TWO bananas
J: point and go PEW PEW PEW PEW
C: hahahahahahahaha
C: ok hold on
J: then throw a ninja star
J: with some stickytape, so it'll attach to her hair
J: and she wouldnt know
J: then throw subtle hints that there's sth in her hair
J: and then when she asks who did it
J: tell her that a ninja never reveals their true identity
J: HURRY DO IT
C: haha im givin her her bananas first
C: i need a ninja star
C: do u have a ninja star
C: she has a star with her name on it
:: C is offline ::

A: J. are u responsbile for a sticker on my back?
A: also are you responsible for me getting shot with a banana gun?

J: I may be.
 
x I love my friends.

No comments: