Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fishies. I did it for you.

Visited shoe mender to get heels recapped.
Usually does it for me in 3 minutes, but had to wait an hour.
Swung by library to get a heads start on some work, while waiting on heels.
Man approaches me.
Man: " Do I know you?"
Me: "Uhh.. I don't think so"
Man: "You look familiar"
Me: (f@ck you! Saying I look common, biatch)
Man: "Do you go to Hillsong"
Me: "No"
Man: "Are you sure I don't know you"
Me: "Uhh.. I'm quite sure I don't know you."
Man: (Walks away)
Man: (Returns)
Man: "This may sound silly, but can I ask if you want to go for a coffee or a drink?"
Me: "Oh! No, I'm alright thankyou"

He looked like a stranger, and momma taught me to not talk to strangers.

Truth was. I was scared he was going to steal my iphone, which had my fav app TapFish, and then my fishes would die because he woudlnt know when to feed them.

Word.

No comments: